Our therapists have considerable experience in treating:
- Depression and anxiety
- managing stress
- Adolescents’ issues
- Conflicted couples
- Parent/child relationship problems
We can help when
- Has problems coping
- Is feeling depressed or anxious
- Is experiencing relationship difficulties
- Has concerns regarding their children’s behavior
- Is grieving a personal loss
Each of our licensed clinical social workers provide psychotherapy for:
- Employee Assistance Program Services
- Group Therapy
- Disaster Mental Health
Monday – Thursday – 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We are a provider for most insurance and managed care companies. We have an affordable sliding fee available with support from United Way.