We help the client when:
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
- Experiencing feelings of depression, anxiety, abandonment or recurrent agitation
- Unresolved life issues and conflicts cause distress
We help the family caregiver:
- With persistent feelings of guilt or anger
- Cope with changes in their relative
- Manage when stress is adversely affecting marriage
Our services include individual, marital or family counseling provided by a professional licensed clinical social worker offered in the clients’ homes. Psychiatrists provide psychiatric evaluations and medication managed by a
licensed psychiatrist and psychiatric nurse practitioners.
We provide assessment and consultation when elders are having difficulty adjusting to life transitions.
United Way of Broome County and Tioga United Way
For our home-bound clients, we accept Medicare and most other insurances including managed care companies. If the elder client is seen in our Family Mental Health Clinic in our Binghamton office, we also accept Medicaid.