Our aides assist with:
- Personal care, including bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Respite for caregivers
- Housekeeping and laundry
Our registered nurses provide:
- Free assessment for aide services
- Supervision of the aide’s care
- Case management and referral to other needed services
Availability of Service
Service is available 24/7. Home Care staff are available after office hours.
Qualified Care Providers
Service is provided by aides who have completed either Personal Care Aide or Home Health Aide training. As a licensed New York Home Care agency, we require that all of our aides undergo a criminal history background checks.
The agency’s training programs are approved by the New York State Department of Health. Aides continue to expand their knowledge by attending required quarterly training presented by professional staff.
Call the office to ask about our fee schedule.
- “My aide is a God send. I feel very comfortable with her taking care of my mother.”
- “My regular aide is very thorough & efficient, does regular chores w/out direction. She is
very polite, courteous & friendly and a delight to spend time w/ while she helps me han-
dle & care for my home. She makes me feel ‘cared for’!”
- “I am very satisfied with all aspects of F & C services. My only regret is that I didn’t call
you months before I did.”